Monday, July 31, 2006

The Challenge!

Ladies and Gentleman! Boys and Girls! Gather round and hear about an incredible offer!

I've been a corporate whore for at least a decade now, pimping my skills in exchange for paychecks. Now it's your turn to use me like a disposable commodity! Cheap!

I will be happy to entertain any tech questions you may have. If I don't know the answer, it won't cost you a thing! Timely intelligent answers! Right here! From the kind of geek you typically need to navigate through three levels of coroporate beuracracy to talk to!

So, here's how this will work -

Click the link below to Paypal me some $$$. Whatever you think an answer to your question might be worth, $5 - $500 - whatever you like! Submit your question along with your paypal payment. I'll post your question and my response here on Techosaurus Rex and directly to you in email. If I refuse your question I'll return the funds and provide an explanation of why I can't or what I need to answer your question.

Here's a free one to get the ball rolling:

Q: I don't have paypal - but want to ask a question - how do I send you money?

A: Setup a paypal account - come on - it's the 21st century.



3 comments:

Jer said...

Perhaps you should give us a little basic info needed guidance.

Like: all questions should include what operating system type you are asking me about...

to help make sure our questions get answered.

Anonymous said...

whats a paypal, its not one of those 409 things i saw on dateline??? those are scams.

just kiddin mate, when I think of a question I know you don't the answer to, I'll payup.

-jm

Rex said...

No, it's not a scam. I'm providing my own personal satisfaction guarantee. Just placing my cred as an uber geek as collateral.

What information do I need? Well, basically, I need to know what's wrong - what doesn't work and why you think it should are always handy to know as well.